Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KOREA


Right now i'm so fanatic with korean lifestyle such as food, music, technology, people and beautiful scenes in the country. Such a lucky person if i can live there and enjoy my life there. There have a lot of fascinating food and musics also healthy and such a kind people.

Why Malaysian is not like that?

Please be merciful to me God. Hope one day i can go to Korea.

I love SHINee, Super Junior, BigBang and all the idols.
I wanna try to taste some of kimchi,duobukki, rice cakes and lots of noodles.
I wanna try to feel the breeze of country side life with a lots of vegetables and flowers.
cycling, playing and jogging all the way of the beautiful scenery and fresh air.

Please make my dream come true.(=
for my information if one day ive got enough money to travel or live in korea HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment